- update to .net 5.0 (older .net framework projects will need to stay on older versions)
- removed au.UI.TaskDialog since .net 5.0 provides it
shared utilities are a collection of .net assemblies that are likely to be used by multiple applications. they’re not going to do anything by themselves but if you’re doing some development in .net then something in here might come in handy. other software on track7 that uses these libraries will actually come with the ones it needs whether you’re installing or getting the source code.
shared utilities on github
- improved threading for update checking
- better error message when update checker can’t connect to server
- added libraries for checking for new releases on github
- new library intended to replace most of au.util